Comments are welcomed and encouraged on the Nutri-Health Supplements Blog, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- Comments which endorse products whether those products of Nutri-Health Supplements and/or products of other health supplement companies shall be removed and deleted.
- Comments which advocate disease cures, medical treatment, or recommend practices which could result in potential injury.
- Comments which may infringe upon a trademark or patent.
Nutri-Health Supplements reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice.
Disclosure of Material Connection:
This blog is written exclusively by employees of Nutri-Health.com. Nutri-Health.com and writers of the Nutri-Health Supplements Blog have a material connection to any links contained within. This disclosure is made in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.5, “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.