Nutri-Health Focus Force
Fix Your Memory
A shortage of acetylcholine is considered to be one of the most common causes of memory loss and decreased learning ability. Acetylcholine is the "good memory" chemical that's being wiped out by the activity of an enzyme called acetylcholinesterase or "AC-ERASE". AC-ERASE breaks down acetylcholine so there isn't enough good memory chemical left for your mind to work efficiently. Focus Force® helps to replenish acetylcholine levels in your brain so you can stop getting lost in a mental fog.
How will Focus Force benefit your health?
The potent combination of brain nourishing nutrients in Focus Force help:
- Enhance long-term and short-term memory
- Improve concentration
- Heighten alertness
- Restore mental focus
Why choose Focus Force?
Focus Force combines four natural brain nourishing nutrients to help clear-out the brain fog and enhance your memory. You get:
- Huperzine-A targets AC-ERASE better than any other known molecule in the world. It goes straight for the memory-destroying enzyme and blocks it before it can do any damage. As a result, your acetylcholine levels stay strong so your mind can remain sharp and crystal clear.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) fights Advanced Glycation End Products (AGEs). AGEs are chemical complexes that muck up our brain cells and destroy our memories. ALA goes to work by linking together vital brain connections so you can think clearly again.
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in very few foods, making supplementation critical. Research has shown that as levels of vitamin D go down, cognitive impairment goes up.
- GABA helps reduce your stress levels so you’re able to concentrate freely and focus on the things that are important to you. When people are stressed they have a tough time focusing. That’s because stress floods your brain with chemicals that impact your memory.
Imagine what it would be like to rely on your memory and never worry about forgetting things again.
Each of Nutri-Health's formulas is made with high-quality ingredients, backed by clinical research. Learn more about the ingredients and science behind Focus Force.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.